Powered by Blogger.

Friday 22 May 2020

A mother-of-three claims she's been left looking like a human 'Shar Pei' dog after five botched surgeries - because she is riddled with scars, and has rolls of skin and flesh 'hanging off' her inflated breasts.

Katherine Hanna, 54, from Ridgefield, in Washington, turned to surgery to fight the flab after her weight reach more than 266lbs when she was stuck in an unhappy 16-year marriage.

However she was forced to undergo four separate gastric ops between 2011 and 2018 after one saw the wrong portion of stomach removed and another caused such severe acid reflux that she was barely able to eat.

Despite the horrifying ordeal, the nurse was delighted to drop more than 126lbs but was then left with rolls of loose skin that clung to her petite figure.

She resorted to taking equity out of her home in a desperate final attempt to 'correct' her body, forking out more than $20,000 on a full body lift and breast implant surgery in India.

But the surgeries were 'botched' again - leaving Katherine with folds of loose skin dangling from the bottom of her newly-implanted breasts.

As well as being devastated over her 'ugly' breasts, Katherine says her body is riddled with a road map of scars, and she has suffered a painful infection in her arm and a fist-sized lump in her stomach.

Katherine is now warning others of the unwanted consequences of surgery - as she continues to hide from mirrors despite forking out a total of $30,000.

Katherine said: 'I think this is what I'm stuck with now. My breasts are asymmetrical, badly scarred and ugly.

'I did get the abdominoplasty [tummy tuck], but instead of doing the breast lift and scar revision, I was stuffed full of implants which was not what I signed up for.

'There's upper fullness on my breasts then everything is hanging off. He did nothing to shape or fix anything.

'There is a knot the size of my fist in my abdomen and it feels like I'm tearing when I'm walking. It's miserable.

'The surgeon said I could come back for a revision - does he really think I'd let him touch me again?'

Kath married her ex-husband when she was 30, but piled on the pounds because she was unhappy in the relationship. But after getting divorced following 16 years of marriage in 2011, Katherine vowed take permanent action against her yo-yoing weight.




0 comments:

Post a Comment