Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 2 February 2019

Nollywood actress, Bukola Arugba has taken to instagram to wish her husband, Damola Olatunji a happy birthday in her most beautiful way. Bukola who shares a set of twins with the actorl her Damola wrote;

''Some funny and dramatic things about us... When we fight, it always, always seemed it was over between us, I would think in my heart, damn, this is our last fight cos there won't be us again, and after hours or sometimes, hard/difficult days of snubbing each other, I find me missing u, it's always so hilarious that u would be feeling same... We would just find us talking to each other unknowingly , caring for each other unconsciously , and d funniest... We find us in each other arms... "oh! And then we would both yell... Oh! 'have forgotten we are fighting " 😁
Love they say conquers all... I know you are my "can't do without" just as I know I am to u... When u love someone they become u, u think, act, react alike... The power of two becoming one is absolutely undescribable... My baba ibeji, as u add another year to your years today may your dreams never die, may u walk and never stumble, may our love and gifts never die, may we flourish in health and wealth in Jesus most precious mighty mighty name Amen''

0 comments:

Post a Comment